woensdag 21 mei 2014

Hi all it is being a long time that I shared pictures and work with you! I was so bussy with  a lot of things, but here are some new images I made.

 this is an image I made with the kit Believe by Holliewood studio at Devianscrap 

 this  image I also made with the kit Believe by Holliewood studio at Deviantscrap 


this little darling is made with the kit merfolk and aquarium by Itkupilli imagenarium also by Deviantscrap

this ATC card I made with the kit out of this world by Itkupilli 

this little cutie I made with the kit Lottie made by Rebecca MCMeen

I made this page the front of my art journal 2014, I made it with the studiomix 60 at Scrapbookgraphics

and this fun page I made with the studiomix 64 als at Scrapbookgraphics

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten